Megabyte - Blizzard Megabyte - Blizzard

This is a pretty excellent piece of work you've made here.
I don't really have anything to say about it, but I could listen to it for a long time.
Thanks for sharing.

megabyte12345 responds:

thanks for the response :)

Shimano kakae Shimano kakae

That's a good sound you have there, unfortunate for the background audio.
That was also nice short piece of playing.
Thanks for sharing.

Wistful Wistful

This is a great composition. And it is a happy fun sounding song.
I would suggest working on the balance a little as it seemed like the guitar would come through a little to loud at times.
None the less I'm still enjoying the tune of this song.
Good job!

PikmanDude responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I thought I may have over-emphasized the guitar at certain points; I'll look into that if I end up remaking this song.

Completicated Completicated

An interesting mix of sounds and lines.
This tune could be used in a part where the protagonist needed to be quiet and cautious, where fatal dangers lurk in the shadows.
The only thing I felt detracted from the tune was the Hihat, as it brought a lightness to the mood. I would suggest experimenting with something else.

Adventurous Spirit Adventurous Spirit

It's probably level 2, because it has a sound of already being on adventure. but the journey is still light hearted.
You made a pretty groovy track, I'd play the game this was tied to. :D
The only thing I noticed was the tracks would get a little clutter sounding when the lead synth would enter, but I think that's just because of the sustain overlap of parts of the lead synth.
Thanks for sharing!

-SydRic

Sykozealot responds:

Thank you for the input, I did a quick edit for the 2nd synth to make it just a little less volume and that seemed to do the trick so now the clutter is gone thank you ^^

House Of Bones House Of Bones

I was just listening to Newgrounds Radio when this FREAKIN' AMAZING tune starts playing and I just had to come to this page to say,
This song is unbelievably well written and mastered, I expect that you must be quite devoted to put this level of quality.

Thanks for sharing!
-SydRic

Denza91 responds:

Thanks, man. I appreceate it! I'll be sharing more content soon.)

Vapor Vapor

Awww yeah bud! I'm really enjoying this song. And I agree, NG does fail with their genre system.
Thanks for sharing this!

Lockyn responds:

<3 much love mate, cheers

CLDHRBRID03 CLDHRBRID03

What a great start! You balanced this quite well IMO, it's a great mix. I look forward to progress of this song. :D

Super Mario Bros - Overworld (Iori Licea Remix) Super Mario Bros - Overworld (Iori Licea Remix)

I was listening to this waiting for a unique play on this classic song, but I was left wanting. I'm not trying to sound mean or hateful as this is a solid cover. What I am saying is that there are many covers of this song, and you should try to make something unique to stand out from the other covers.
That's why I'm giving you a 3/5.
Thanks for sharing anyways! :)

iorilicea responds:

OK! Thanks for your review. I will try to improve!

Thaumaturgy Thaumaturgy

This reminds me of a prologue track to a final fantasy game. Very calm and great for telling a story over. If you changed to a minor key part ways through, it would add some menace and danger to add depth for a cinematic effect.
I enjoyed the pace of the song, thanks for sharing!

phoenixapprentice responds:

Thank you! I thought about changing to a minor key, but I didn't quite like the way it sounded so I didn't.