Adventurous Spirit Adventurous Spirit

It's probably level 2, because it has a sound of already being on adventure. but the journey is still light hearted.
You made a pretty groovy track, I'd play the game this was tied to. :D
The only thing I noticed was the tracks would get a little clutter sounding when the lead synth would enter, but I think that's just because of the sustain overlap of parts of the lead synth.
Thanks for sharing!

-SydRic

Sykozealot responds:

Thank you for the input, I did a quick edit for the 2nd synth to make it just a little less volume and that seemed to do the trick so now the clutter is gone thank you ^^

House Of Bones House Of Bones

I was just listening to Newgrounds Radio when this FREAKIN' AMAZING tune starts playing and I just had to come to this page to say,
This song is unbelievably well written and mastered, I expect that you must be quite devoted to put this level of quality.

Thanks for sharing!
-SydRic

Denza91 responds:

Thanks, man. I appreceate it! I'll be sharing more content soon.)

Vapor Vapor

Awww yeah bud! I'm really enjoying this song. And I agree, NG does fail with their genre system.
Thanks for sharing this!

Lockyn responds:

<3 much love mate, cheers

CLDHRBRID03 CLDHRBRID03

What a great start! You balanced this quite well IMO, it's a great mix. I look forward to progress of this song. :D

Super Mario Bros - Overworld (Iori Licea Remix) Super Mario Bros - Overworld (Iori Licea Remix)

I was listening to this waiting for a unique play on this classic song, but I was left wanting. I'm not trying to sound mean or hateful as this is a solid cover. What I am saying is that there are many covers of this song, and you should try to make something unique to stand out from the other covers.
That's why I'm giving you a 3/5.
Thanks for sharing anyways! :)

iorilicea responds:

OK! Thanks for your review. I will try to improve!

Thaumaturgy Thaumaturgy

This reminds me of a prologue track to a final fantasy game. Very calm and great for telling a story over. If you changed to a minor key part ways through, it would add some menace and danger to add depth for a cinematic effect.
I enjoyed the pace of the song, thanks for sharing!

phoenixapprentice responds:

Thank you! I thought about changing to a minor key, but I didn't quite like the way it sounded so I didn't.

Restart Restart

I'm getting down to this! 4/5
It was a very interesting mix, I liked the choice of sounds you used.
I'm sorry that you erased all your previous projects, I've done that before and I definitely regret it now.

JaThu responds:

YEah, I'm sure I'll regret it some day, but I was stuck. I'm glad u liked! thanks for the comment!

Undertale - Spear of Justice (Orchestrated) Undertale - Spear of Justice (Orchestrated)

Freaking Amazing!!
I love this so much. It sounds phenominal!

<here> insert quote of how all my 5's belong to this </here>

Your use of space in this mix is so nice, I can hear all all the details clearly.
You've done an excellent job turning this into an orchestration.

Waiting Waiting

This is a pretty chill loop, I like it a lot. :)
The only thing that bothers me in this is the high lead line, it's hard on the ears with how piercing it is.

celldamage responds:

Drop it an octave?

Custom Robo- Samsara CG Custom Robo- Samsara CG

I have done the same thing.
I've revisited many old pieces to rebuild them into the new software I have available to me.
As well as just improving in skill over time, which you could easily apply.

You did a fine job with this piece, keep it up. :D

NGKFlower responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. I'll continue to try Improving over time.

=)