Apple iPaper Apple iPaper

I love it but...

Couldnt you have actually used a picture of real paper instead.

Buten Game Buten Game

It's a pretty neat idea, although if you fail on the hidden cursor part, your cursor doesn't reappear when you press play again. oh and nice intro song choice :P

9X74 responds:

Thanks for pointing that out man! Really helps me out. I'll fix this soon.
And yeah it is, I feel like there is alot of undiscovered talent hiding in the audio portal. :p
Keep up the good work man, might use more of your work in the future. :)

Bustling Hedgehog Bustling Hedgehog

good.

the graphics are good, smooth and clear animation, good sound effects and music, a tricky puzzler, no glitches(that I have noticed), and a good score system.

Although this would be better, if there was more than 1 song. Not to say that the song is bad, just for variety. Also if there was some different types of backgrounds, again not that the one used is bad, just for variety.

This is a nice puzzler.

7/10
3/5

Primary Primary

I have no problems

I use google chrome, and i can run this game full, not with the lights on though. So turn the lights off, it turns off the ads that might be lagging the game. And i mean the lights button at the top of the flash window, not your actual lights. lol.

Really, REALLY!! great and creative game.
I don't think this could be any better.
10/10 5/5

Megabyte - Blizzard Megabyte - Blizzard

This is a pretty excellent piece of work you've made here.
I don't really have anything to say about it, but I could listen to it for a long time.
Thanks for sharing.

MithyxSounds responds:

thanks for the response :)

Shimano kakae Shimano kakae

That's a good sound you have there, unfortunate for the background audio.
That was also nice short piece of playing.
Thanks for sharing.

Wistful Wistful

This is a great composition. And it is a happy fun sounding song.
I would suggest working on the balance a little as it seemed like the guitar would come through a little to loud at times.
None the less I'm still enjoying the tune of this song.
Good job!

PikmanDude responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I thought I may have over-emphasized the guitar at certain points; I'll look into that if I end up remaking this song.