Apple iPaper Apple iPaper

I love it but...

Couldnt you have actually used a picture of real paper instead.

Buten Game Buten Game

It's a pretty neat idea, although if you fail on the hidden cursor part, your cursor doesn't reappear when you press play again. oh and nice intro song choice :P

9X74 responds:

Thanks for pointing that out man! Really helps me out. I'll fix this soon.
And yeah it is, I feel like there is alot of undiscovered talent hiding in the audio portal. :p
Keep up the good work man, might use more of your work in the future. :)

Bustling Hedgehog Bustling Hedgehog

good.

the graphics are good, smooth and clear animation, good sound effects and music, a tricky puzzler, no glitches(that I have noticed), and a good score system.

Although this would be better, if there was more than 1 song. Not to say that the song is bad, just for variety. Also if there was some different types of backgrounds, again not that the one used is bad, just for variety.

This is a nice puzzler.

7/10
3/5

Primary Primary

I have no problems

I use google chrome, and i can run this game full, not with the lights on though. So turn the lights off, it turns off the ads that might be lagging the game. And i mean the lights button at the top of the flash window, not your actual lights. lol.

Really, REALLY!! great and creative game.
I don't think this could be any better.
10/10 5/5

Adventurous Spirit Adventurous Spirit

It's probably level 2, because it has a sound of already being on adventure. but the journey is still light hearted.
You made a pretty groovy track, I'd play the game this was tied to. :D
The only thing I noticed was the tracks would get a little clutter sounding when the lead synth would enter, but I think that's just because of the sustain overlap of parts of the lead synth.
Thanks for sharing!

Sykozealot responds:

Thank you for the input, I did a quick edit for the 2nd synth to make it just a little less volume and that seemed to do the trick so now the clutter is gone thank you ^^

House Of Bones House Of Bones

I was just listening to Newgrounds Radio when this FREAKIN' AMAZING tune starts playing and I just had to come to this page to say,
This song is unbelievably well written and mastered, I expect that you must be quite devoted to put this level of quality.

Thanks for sharing!

Denza91 responds:

Thanks, man. I appreceate it! I'll be sharing more content soon.)

Vapor Vapor

Awww yeah bud! I'm really enjoying this song. And I agree, NG does fail with their genre system.
Thanks for sharing this!